I have been working on an update to the deployment to use an MSI Installation, using Codeplex as the source location.
The default installation will complete the following:
1. AD-DS Role and promote the Server to a DC, DNS server in the Contoso.com Domain.
2. Insert 127.0.0.1 IP Address as the primary DNS Server. This would allow you to use DHCP and continue to be able to access your SharePoint WebApps
3. Add The Contoso Users
4. Install SQL 2012 SP1 with 3 Instances of AS to support Tabular, PowerPivot and Multidimensional Modes
5. Install SharePoint 2013 and configure PowerPivot and Reporting Services
5. Add the User Provisioning Content Pack
The Speaker will be able to choose which additional Content Packs to be deployed
We will be adding additional scenarios soon ECM for the Masses and providing branding for each of the scenarios